If you are using it and notice problems, it's best to log an issue or let us know at greasemonkey-dev (and be clear that it's with this version).
- Fix a Firefox crash caused by a bad greasemonkey-script: URL (i.e. passing the empty string, or a nonexistent resource name to GM_getResourceUrl().) (#1623)
- Re-fixed the setTimeout + alert issue; it popped up again in the grant none case. (Note: Firefox 16 fixes this for real. This just applies the same old workaround.) (#1620)
- Fixed the character encoding of the es-CL translation. (#1616)
- Fixed the display of the "Enabled" check mark in the monkey menu. (#1611)
- Fixed the "Show Script Source" button for some scripts. (#1609)
- Killed the final remaining zombie compartment (i.e. memory leak). (#1608)