If you are using it and notice problems, it's best to log an issue or let us know at greasemonkey-dev (and be clear that it's with this version).
- Navigating to a user script while Greasemonkey is disabled will display a warning, in case the intent was to install the script. (#1727)
- Added a context parameter to GM_xmlhttpRequest(). (#1725)
- Added GM_setClipboard() API method. (#1514)
- Fix some corner cases with the value displayed for a script's modified date in the Add-ons Manager. (#1744)
- Fix GM_openInTab() behavior with relative URLs. (#1719)