If you are using it and notice problems, it's best to log an issue or let us know at greasemonkey-dev (and be clear that it's with this version).
- All scripts installed from userscripts.org will use HTTPS by default, so that automatic updates will work. (#1800)
- All stored script values (GM_setValue) move from the (soon to be limited) Firefox global preferences store into a per-script database, so that this limit will not break scripts. (#1798)
- Log a more understandable error if GM_getResourceText is called with a nonexistent resource name. (#1796)
- User script installation will continue if the @icon is unavailable. (#1793)
- Firefox Sync support, to keep installed User Scripts the same on all your browsers. (#1573)