If you are using it and notice problems, it's best to log an issue or let us know at greasemonkey-dev (and be clear that it's with this version).
- The template for the New Script... feature is now customizable (#1753)
- Users can now force a remote update even for scripts where it was otherwise intentionally disabled. (#1743)
- A situation that could cause script details displayed in the Add-ons Manager to be incorrect was resolved. (#1778)
- When using Scratchpad as a script editor, the run features are hidden. (They don't work correctly for user scripts; reload the page to rerun the script.) (#1771)
- Script updates will detect Coral CDN failures and use direct checks instead. (#1722)