If you are using it and notice problems, it's best to log an issue or let us know at greasemonkey-dev (and be clear that it's with this version).
- Properly run scripts on pages that specify only a username in the URL. (#1677)
- Tweak the "New User Script.." feature which allows adding a user script from the keyboard so that it's harder to overwrite installed scripts. (#1672)
- Add the line number to the "use of return outside functions is deprecated" warning. (#1670)
- Update the pattern matching for the Magic TLD part of @include rules. (#1351)
- Calling window.location.replace() with only an #anchor part of the URL no longer fails. (#1584)