If you are using it and notice problems, it's best to log an issue or let us know at greasemonkey-dev (and be clear that it's with this version).
- Expose information (including Greasemonkey version) to user scripts via GM_info. (#1452; also see #1512)
- Track the install time of scripts. (This is designed to better support automatic updates for scripts ... still coming soon.) (#1513)
- Editing script from the "New User Script" feature, to change any remote dependency (@icon, @require, @resource), could the script to malfunction. (#1504)
- Enabling/disabling scripts from the status bar menu (Firefox 3 only). (#1506)
- Incompatibility with GreaseFire. (#1507)
- Failures during "Check for Updates" from the Add-on manager. (#1509)