- Added translations: ar-SA, bn-IN, hu-HU, id-ID, ro-RO, sr-RS, vi-VN.
- Fix for ticket #111 (anomalous separators in the monkey menu).
- Add GM_deleteValue() and GM_listValues() APIs (#38).
- Restore the anonymous function wrapper around scripts, and thus the same behavior as versions prior to 0.8 (by default, removable with the @unwrap metadata imperative, #108).
- Improved interaction with the Firebug console (#122, #204).
Monday, January 05, 2009
In preparation for Firefox 3.1, we're releasing a new version of Greasemonkey, marked as compatible with Firefox 3.1b2, along with additional changes and fixes: