Since there were some pretty major problems with the last release that caused significant grief, I've rethought how releases will work. Going forward, we will:
- Do candidate releases to greasemonkey-dev and greasemonkey-users. Before, we just sent candidates to greasemonkey-dev. If you are interested in cutting edge builds and don't mind getting a little messy in the process, subscribe to one of these lists. This will get more eyes on finding regressions early.
- Once the candidate is vetted on the mailing lists, we will do a candidate release on this blog.
- Only once the candidate is vetted on the mailing lists and the blog will we do an autoudpate.
There are no new features other than bug fixes for the previous release. In particular:
- Fixed the bug where you can't install scripts if you have never disabled Greasemonkey.
- Fixed the bug where drag and drop in the manage dialog only works once per view.
- Fixed the bug where removing a script in the manage dialog also removes the last script.
Thanks for your patience!
Install Greasemonkey 0.7 Candidate