- Add Firefox 3.6 compatibility flag.
- Use platform-dependent line endings when creating a script file. (#1004)
- Properly handle error events, and calling the onerror callback, in GM_xmlhttpRequest. (#1008)
- Add 'binary' option, to do a .sendAsBinary(), for GM_xmlhttpRequest. (#1017)
- GM_setValue() will display a descriptive error, when it does not receive enough arguments. (#1005)
- Fixed a bug that would cause the Greasemonkey info bar not to appear sometimes, when viewing a script's source.
- Updated translations from babelzilla.org.
Tuesday, December 08, 2009
Greasemonkey 0.8.3 Release
Greasemonkey 0.8.3 aka "0.8.20091129.3" has been released. It contains the following changes: